Fathy’s journey as a refugee began when she was 16 years old, after fleeing her home-country of Burundi with her mother and siblings. During their…
Mohammed is from Eritrea – one of the world’s most repressive nations. At seventeen, he was sent away from his family for compulsory military training….
Sign up to
- More than half of people seeking protection wait longer than six months for asylum decision November 30, 2017
- Inspector’s report exposes failures to make fair and timely asylum decisions November 28, 2017
- Now I have refugee status my priority is to find work November 28, 2017
- Refugee Action condemns attack on family November 15, 2017
- Refugee Action responds to UNHCR report on Syrian resettlement November 9, 2017