Mohammed is from Eritrea – one of the world’s most repressive nations. At seventeen, he was sent away from his family for compulsory military training….
Naseen grew up in Kenya after her family fled the civil war in Somalia when she was just five years old. She became separated from…
Sign up to
- More than half of people seeking protection wait longer than six months for asylum decision November 30, 2017
- Inspector’s report exposes failures to make fair and timely asylum decisions November 28, 2017
- Now I have refugee status my priority is to find work November 28, 2017
- Refugee Action condemns attack on family November 15, 2017
- Refugee Action responds to UNHCR report on Syrian resettlement November 9, 2017