Useful Bits & Bobs
These documents contains useful information that is not in the OISC’s exam resource booklet, including:
- The definition of statutory overcrowding
- Fees for entry clearance applications
- Forms and fees for in-country applications, nationality applications and EEA applications
- List of countries with EEA free movement rights
- Table summaries of the immigration rules, the EEA regulations and nationality law, etc.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these documents, they are intended for the purposes of assessment only and should not be used to advise clients. Forms and fees can and do change. Forms can be changed at any time. Fees typically change at the beginning of each financial year, but can occasionally be amended at other times. These documents reflect the fees for the 2018-2019 financial year.
Refugee Action accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from use of this document.